niedziela, 30 grudnia 2012

Rythm of my life in 2012: Autumn vol. 2


Funny enough Fair Weather Friends (previous post) brought me to... KAMP! (another Polish band, this time electronic music). I will never forget the day when I put my headphones on and press play button on youtube video and listened to one of their songs... My main motivation was to discover why there are so much noise about them. Earlier I asked a friend of mine to come with me to the Fair Weather Friends concert this November. I remember her eyes widen and lit up in excitement, when she squeaked: 'OMG! You mean the one in which KAMP! will be playin'??'
I raised my eyebrows and replied outraged: 'No... I wanna go and see FWF life!'.

It was couple days after that conversation when I was sitting alone in dark office room... late afternoon hour.... silence, gloomy atmosphere behind the window, quiet and soft murmur of the computer, complete solitude, slowdown of all the emotions... all in all, I couldn’t ask for a better scenery ; )

So I put my headphones on, press the play button and I... softened, swim away, fly away... it is very hard to describe that state of disembodiment, of finding my mind being away from me without the use of any suspected narcotic substances.
I don't know how many minutes had passed when suddenly my colleague's voice revived me drastically from this hypnotic journey announcing the end of the office work and I remember I was so angry at him, so frustrated that he pull me back on this planet Earth ;)

KAMP! You're truly magical :) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csNt3EB-ci0


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz